Thursday, August 12, 2010

Introducing Primal Blueprint Fitness


By Mark Sisson

Primal Blueprint Fitness. It’s finally here! What can I say? My team and I wanted to get it just right, so we spent over a year developing the program before unleashing it on the world.

I originally planned for Primal Blueprint Fitness to be a new hardcover book sold in bookstores as a companion to The Primal Blueprint and The Primal Blueprint Cookbook. In the end I decided to take a different approach. As you’ve probably heard me say, my mission is to help 10 million people take control of their health and fitness through understanding exactly how their body was designed to work. It’s why I started Mark’s Daily Apple and it’s why I’m giving this program away for free.

Click on the title link for your free copy.

No comments: