Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ISD to ride Cipollini bikes in 2010


Mario Cipollini unveiled his new brand of bikes at the ISD team presentation on Monday, claiming his bikes have an ego as big as he does.

Cipollini has created two models: the Fastline an aerodynamic racing bike, and the Snuglife, a bike more suited for long rides.

“The MCipollini bike is an egoistical bike because its been created for a rider like me, who demands the best and pays huge attention to detail,” Cipollini told Gazzetta dello Sport at the ISD presentation near Verona.

“I’ve applied everything I learnt during my career to the design of the bike. There’s my experience, my search for perfection, my attention to detail and my attention to design.”

The bikes have oversized carbon tubes, with the integrated seat tube curving around the back wheel. They are made in Italy win collaboration with Federico Zecchetto of the Giordana and DMT brands.

Cipollini works as a consultant for the ISD team and has again designed the florescent yellow, white and black team clothing. The ISD bikes have the same standout colours.

1 comment:

onlinechemicalstore said...


Hi
There,
Thank you for sharing a knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:

According to the FDA, 97% of online pharmacies are illegitimate and unsafe. Use our search tool to verify your online pharmacy is certified and safe.Our online pharmacy offers a wide range of medication online! Contact us now to get the best painkillers, research chemicals and weight loss pills online!

Click here for Buy Oxycodone Online