Friday, September 18, 2009

Levi's - The King Ridge GranFondo


Hello everyone, Levi again. I hope your GranFondo prep is going well. The weather here in Sonoma County is absolutely perfect right now. We are approaching the best time of the year. My offseason has begun but I can’t stay away from the bike in these fall conditions. I plan on soaking it all up on Oct 3 with all of you. It’s no secret that the GranFondo will have an ambitious group of riders willing to set a record and I plan on starting off with them. However, once we arrive on top of King Ridge at Camelbak’s rest stop, I’m going to take my time and enjoy the event. This is the perfect place to take a break, refuel, and mingle. You don’t want to miss these surroundings. I have planned stops at the Fort Ross Elementary School and Coleman Valley as well. I hope to ride with a number of different groups and show as many people around as possible. Once we’re back at the Finley Center, we have some cool activities planned, some live music, and the best food Sonoma County has to offer. Again, I hope your training is going well, and I’ll see you Oct 3.

–Levi

No comments: